Core to the mission of NAMI is breaking down stigma and negative stereotypes associated with mental illness. When Chauntelle Lieske, Executive Director of NAMI Spokane, initiated a search for office space that would better serve the individuals and families she supports, she ran headlong into that stigma.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Reality of “High Functioning” Depression
- How to Help a Loved One Accept Treatment if They Don’t Believe They Have A Mental Health Condition
- Recovery is Possible: Scott Bowmer
- What to Do if You Think Your Child May Have A Mental Health Condition
- Domestic Violence Takes Many Shapes in Spokane & How to Help