While not everyone we encounter understands symptoms of mental illness or knows how to give support, there are some tools we can use to cope and to help people empathize.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Growing Local Gem: Inland Northwest Behavioral Health
- Developing Strategies and Finding Community: My Experience in Support Groups
- NAMI Spokane Starts New Men’s Support Group
- Virtually Lobby Day and NAMI WA Legislative Priorities
- NAMI Ask the Expert: An Evidence-based Conversation about Mental Illness and Violence